We’re looking for experienced professionals who can help us shape the future of our company. As we embrace a new dynamic business strategy, we have a wealth of opportunities for new people with fresh perspectives and ambitions.
Currently we are expanding in the United Kingdom, and Singapore. Therefore if you are the right fit in those jurisdictions please do not hesitate to submit us your resume.
• University degree in Management, Economics or Law;
• Being an autonomous entrepreneurial driven person with high self-discipline and representative skills are a must;
• Understanding KYC and AML regulations that govern the international finance industry;
• Experience in sales at C-level;
• Having an established business network in the local finance industry;
• The sales person should be able to do both, open new accounts and deepen and maintain the long term relationship with the clients;
Please follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date on our latest news, including specific job openings. We also encourage you to subscribe to our newsletter where we share information and insight on top-of-mind Compliance/AML issues.